L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 02, 2005

Today in a Nutshell

Well, I must admit that things appear to have become more clear overnight. As Brian pointed out in his normal matter-of-fact way, writing has always helped me think more clearly. Such insight into my life, my way of dealing with the inevitable, is why I love Brian so much, and why I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I have yet to meet any other man who is half as intuitive as Brian.

Anyway, I headed to Standish this morning to help my grandma as part of her Christmas gift. She loved having my help and I was happy to spend time with her and grandpa. I know that I won't have them forever. In grandpa's case, it is a miracle that he is here, much less going to the office when he feels up to it. Unfortunately, today was not one of his best days. He spent most of it sleeping. My mom is afraid that we aren't going to have him much longer, and I share that fear. I just hope that we are wrong.

Well, after 5 or so hours helping my grandma fix lunch, box and wrap presents, and make trips to the basement, I headed home. Brian and I then went out shopping and investigated exactly why Wilder Road (a main road in Bay City) was closed. A train simply became stuck on the tracks going across Wilder Road. I know, my life is incredibly boring, right? I just have a feeling that it is going to get better soon... It must. Being unemployed is driving me crazy! LOL

I am just glad that I feel 100% better about my life after talking with Brian last night and grandma today. Oddly, she really understands my situation, even better than my mom. My aunts don't give her enough credit; I admit, she is strange, but I still love her a lot!

More later...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket