L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Blog For All

A Blog For All

An amazing, well-thoughtout, well-written blog. I really like his thoughts on the new video concerning Katrina. I guess I just like his attitude in general.

More later...

Lindsey

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger lawhawk said...

Thanks for the kind words. You had asked how I got the various XML/RSS feeds on my site. Simple:

There's a service called Feedburner, which helps you set up the feeds. It's a good way for non-tech saavy people expand their distribution. You select the services that you want feeds to be automated, and it provides you with the coding, which you cut and paste into your template.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

Thanks so much for your advice!
I'm going to continue updating my blog. Hopefully I'll end up getting some more readers and finally get some constructive criticism for all of my harwork.

Please feel free to look around and comment. I'm looking for constructive criticism, especially for my creative writing.

Thanks again.

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket