L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Iran's Khameini threatens US..again

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Iran's Khameini threatens US..again

I mentioned this article briefly in my last post (I was mistaken in thinking that I had already posted this - in reality, I commented on the entry). It gives me the absolute CREEPS people.

As much as I want the US to be at peace - and return to the 1990s - we all NEED to wake up! NOW! Honestly, I hope to hell that we avoid war with Iran. In reality, I don't know if we are going to have any say in the matter (my prediction: Bush will be cornered between a rock and a hard place - and we will eventually have to use force).

Doesn't it just make you long for the time when we just shut our eyes to what is going on around us?

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket