L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Time to do the mullah dance

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Time to do the mullah dance

Another great entry regarding what is going on with Iran. Anyone who thinks that diplomacy will ultimately work should read this - NOW (I truly wish that it WOULD work, but...).

By the way, I was mistaken. This was the article that I commented on a day or so ago.

More later.

L

PS - Check out the blog in general.

J O S H U A P U N D I T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket