L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Top 10 Web Hosting Services

Top Ten Web Hosting Services

This amazing service helped me come to the conclusion that I need to use Blue Host for my new website. I apologize for not putting as much time and effort into all of my other endeavors lately.

As J can attest, I've been working very hard on my new website! It is oh so very exciting! I don't remember the last time I was so psyched about completing a project... I just start actually building it today and I have just about 3 pages done.

Hats off to Fire Fox team once again! NVU is basically the web-authoring piece that goes with what is now the Mozilla suite (it all used to be bundled together). It is as easy to use as Fire Fox and is completely free. Also, it doesn't even matter what OS you use! Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux!

Incredibly exciting stuff happening people!

More later...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket