L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Heather Mills McCartney

Heather Mills McCartney

As you may or may not know, I'm a huge Beatles fan, as well as a fan of Paul McCartney's solo work (including his work with "Wings"). Well, I came across his wife's website. She is an activist and an amazing person in her own right (the more you learn about her, the more interesting she appears).

I have to say this: I may not agree with all of the causes she champions with Paul by her side, but I certainly admire all of the charity work she does (especially her work with artificial limbs and Adopt-A-Minefield).

That's about it - my little rant.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket