L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 12, 2006

Lindsays on the Lake

Lindsays on the Lake

Just a bit too ironic to pass up! She has some beautiful pics of northern Michigan - albeit the other coast.

More later.

Lindsey

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger kalena said...

thanks for commenting on my site!! Yes I am a little "Wacky" but it's all good...check out my new pics!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I will! I really enjoyed your site!
I hope you enjoyed mine too. I'd love some constructive criticism!

Have fun Up North!

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket