L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hurricane Radio

Hurricane Radio

YEAH! I found Patrick Armstrong's blog! Of course, it took all of two seconds.

Well, I now have another source that needs to be checked daily. I hope that he brings some of his contributors and commentors over here as I'd love to have a serious and friendly discussion of what is currently going on in the world. By the way, I seriously need to update all of my links. Hopefully I can exchange a link with Hurricane Radio (if nothing else, they are going to get an honored place on my blog).

Well, enough for now! Check it out!

Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Cousin Pat said...

You have been blogrolled officially. Welcome to the Island City section of the blogosphere, where we're all a little mad from the heat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket