L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This And That...

I'm still debating on exactly how I'd like to use this blog. All I know is that I want to keep it going and write on a daily basis.

Politics could be interesting, but sometimes I don't feel as though I'm as well-informed as I should be.

As far as chronicling my life, I have a LiveJournal for that, and it is a mix of public and private entries. Quite honestly, it is much more conducive for a true on-line journal.

Any ideas or suggestions? There are tons of ideas out there, but none seem just right for me.

Take care.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket