L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 17, 2007

No Matter How Hard I Tried...




You Are 12% Texas



Damn Yankee! You think the sun comes up just to hear you crow.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger DADvocate said...

I'm 72% Texan. It makes sense. I grew up in Tennessee which lent many of its citizens (Sam Houston, Davey Crockett, etc.) to found Texas. I have plenty of relatives in Texas. And, I have been to Texas, unlike Michigan.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Michelle L. Devon said...

Considering I'm from Texas and LIVE in Texas, I guess I should take this and see how I do, huh?

I'll be back with my results!

Michy

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Michelle L. Devon said...

Well, knock me down and steal muh teeth! You're pretty darn Texan.

\
Hummm, would have thought that'd be higher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket