L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My MySpace...

Last spring, I finally broke down and joined MySpace. You can visit my profile here. For years, I saw no value in joining. I was, and continue to be, a member of several websites - and at the time, MySpace just seemed like overkill.

Boy was I wrong! It has been a great way to keep in touch with old classmates, make new online friends, and express creativity online.

If you haven't joined, you may want to take a second look. You might just reconsider too.

Lindsey

My MySpace Page

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket