L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 14, 2008

This Just Makes Me Sick

You have to read this firsthand account of Michelle Malkin's experience. You can read it here. Also, as if that wasn't enough, you can read about the latest Obama scandal here. I find the Anchoress's assessment interesting, although I disagree. However, the reason I disagree probably has more to do with the difference between Protestants and Catholics rather than a true difference between my stance on issues and those of the Anchoress.

I'm seriously losing faith in just about everything at this point. I can understand the other side; however, I can't understand why the Angry Left has chosen to essentially curtail all discussion. If you think that I'm overreacting, try being a conservative college student these days. From what I've been reading, it is much worse than when I was an undergrad at MSU. There just seems to be no room for any opposing viewpoint anymore and that deeply disturbs me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket