L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breath of the Beast

I came across the website below quite some time ago, and the author contacted me. He enjoyed a post I wrote about multiculturalism. He suggested that I write my own story of when I first felt the breath of the beast. I plan to do so, but not quite yet.

Currently, I'm having a hard time figuring out just when I first was aware of just how great the threat of Islamofascism is to my way of life, to the United States, and in general, to Western ideology. There were several experiences I had while an undergraduate student studying in Spain for a semester that tipped me off. The experiences hinted at the growing anti-Semitism in Europe, as well as the general Islamic disdain of anything non-Muslim (particularly American women).

In addition, while the liberal bias at Michigan State University wasn't quite as bad as it is now at some other institutions, it still made a conservative student think twice about what he or she had to say. That, too, is a sign of the breath of the beast. The success of Islamofascism depends on self-censorship, as well as a double standard for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.

I will be writing much more about the Breath of the Beast in the days to come. It is too important of a topic. People need to fully understand what we are up against as a nation.

Breath of the Beast

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket