L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Reality Check: akiane - her art, her poetry, her life

I just happened to stumble across this amazing website using the Firefox Stumble! extension I added to my browser.

It really made me sit back and take notice - if not for just a second.
This young girl is so incredibly talented. What might I have accomplished and created if the Internet had been around when I was a child?

The answer is: It doesn't really matter. I am 24, have my whole life ahead of me, and certainly now have the tools to be creative...

Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving... This is amazing site created by an amazing girl.

It is definitely worth checking out, if even for a second.
I am going to post an on-line diary I created soon.
It contains various websites I came across in addition to poetry I created while I lived in Spain for a semester.

More very soon.

Lindsey

akiane - her art, her poetry, her life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket