L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Book of Secrets

Sad... I began reading this woman's blog and realized that I feel old at the ripe old age of 24... It just seems to go against the natural order of things. I realize that I have been taking far too long in trying to find out exactly what it is that I would like to do with my life. Hell, I practically have almost all of it ahead of me. I just read today that the fastest growing segment of the US population are centrigenerians. With my luck, I will live to be 100 or beyond. What do you do for fun when you are 99? An interesting dilemma.

Anyway, maybe Houston didn't work out for a reason. Maybe God wanted me to take a step back, smell the roses, and then figure exactly what it is that I was put on this earth to do. Sound like a plan? Strange... It seems almost impossible that I have been at it close to 7 months already.

I really need a job, any job! I suppose it will all come in time.

Just wanted to jot down yet another blog that made me stop and think about my life. I have been doing too much thinking lately.

More later...

L

Book of Secrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket