L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Hornblower

The following is the latest and greatest post in my other Blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde." I seem to be cross-pollinating tonight! What fun! Please enjoy all of my rambling writings...

Just amazing... The blog of an extremely accomplished 91 year-old man... It makes me dream of what I can acheive in the next 66/67 years. All I know is that I continuely need to learn new things, acquire new skills and interests.

As always, more later!

L

The Hornblower

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsey,

I greatly appreciate your very kind words. Please revisit The Hornblower at your convenience. I have posted something about you.

Sincerely,
Dom Gabriele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket