L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 23, 2006

Valentine's Day...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I couldn't help it; I was absolutely drawn to this picture I came across in a blog.
It reminded me of that lonely Valentine's Day I spent in Spain in 2002.
Fortunately, that is all very far behind me and Brian and I are closer than ever...

Honestly, I think the only thing that could me happier would be a new job...
I never expected the love of my life was right under my nose...

Then again, that is pretty common, isn't it?

More later...

L

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket