L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 19, 2005

Notes from the Road - Travels in City and Country

A wonderful website that I discovered via the Yahoo! Daily Wire e-mail. After months of not receiving anything, I've finally straightened everything out...

There will be many more to come... I know, I need to start blog rolling.

More later.

Lindsey

Notes from the Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket