L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Faith in His Deliverance

The look of this blog is simply amazing! Oh yeah, and the writing isn't bad either. I especially like her discussion of people's tendency to out do each other with regards to education. As a student at MSU who took her studies seriously and was a member of the Honors College, I saw this attitude all of the time. Quite honestly, it stinks and is a big reason I'm debating whether or not I want to further my education.

More and more, I want to do something different - things that people wouldn't expect from me. Right now, I really want to concentrate on creating a wonderful life with Brian. Oh yeah, and get my career back on track. Well, I feel as though both items are going forward. I'm still hoping to get a position with Case. This next week I'm really going to work hard to dig up new, similar leads. It is complete and utter bull**** that I can't find something challenging in Bay City with my work history and education.

I suppose that is about it. I'm working hard on cleaning up our yard for Spring, creating my website, and getting E-Bay to a point where it is an organized, well-oiled machine.

More later...

L

Faith in His Deliverance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket