L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Open Letter

I now know for a fact that someone I love dearly reads this blog, and quite honestly, her reaction stunned me. She's very impressed with what I created, and I couldn't be more pleased. For the last few weeks, I've had my suspicions that she has been reading my blog and secretly wondered if she thought is was silly or insignificant. I hate to admit it, but I craved her approval. Well, anyway, it means the world to me to have her support!

So, if you know me personally and happened to stumble across this blog, please let me know your opinion, no matter what it is. Thus far, I've been pleasantly surprised twice!

I apologize for really slacking on updating just about everything, but I've had a lot weighing on my mind (as I have for the last year and a half).

Much more later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket