L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Brillant Discovery! Mr. Bob Younce

After a morning of talking with family and friends via the telephone and Internet, I made a very nice discovery. A fellow Mid-Michigan writer commented on my humble little blog. He hails from Linwood, Michigan, which rests between my hometown of Standish, Michigan and my current home, Bay City, Michigan.

You can find his writing website here and his blogger profile here. I always get excited when I discover someone from this area who is living my dream. There will be much more on him in the future. Those who live in larger cities may not appreciate this, but here in northern Michigan, it can sometimes be difficult to find others wishing to make an honest living online (or writing for that matter).

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant may be a bit much. Then again, maybe not, LOL!

Thankya for the link.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

You're welcome. I haven't put you on the blogroll yet, but I will soon.
I have a few others to include too.

I hope that you're having a great evening.

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket