L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Five Feet of Fury

When I came across this blog the other day, my first thought was "Why didn't I think of that?" It is surprising how much the author and I have in common. We're both female conservative bloggers who happen to be on the shorter side. I simply laughed when I came across it. What were the odds? I even wrote her an e-mail; I hope that she writes back!

There is a lot to explore, and I've added several new blogs to the blog roll. Please check them out.

Five Feet of Fury

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Flip said...

Stick with your style.

That was interesting, but I enjoy the variety you offer. Not to mention, I usually don't have to leave your page to see what you have to offer.

It's those fattening cookies I hate :-)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I didn't mean to imply that I'm going to drastically change my blog. I simply really enjoyed the name she chose. It fits me as well. Her blog is pretty interesting though.

Lindsey

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Flip said...

Oh good!

I like her name too. But yours is very good.

Her blog is interesting. But, no more so than yours. You have a fun vsariety here, I like it :-)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger DADvocate said...

Remember, there's nothing like a misguided blonde.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket