L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike

Yesterday one of my oldest online friends wrote an article discussing the same Anchoress post I did on March 20th. You can read DADvocate's post here. The original Anchoress post that sparked all of this discussion can be found here.

The whole thing reminds me that I need to bang my own gong (a reference to the Bob Younce article on The Writing Journey).

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend. I haven't been feeling well, but I am getting better (finally).

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket