L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Presidential - No Guts, No Glory

This is simply amazing. A certain someone is looking more Presidential these days than the President. McCain is looking far more Presidential than the other two on the other side.

Lindsey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting and definitely brave. At least with McCain I feel like what you see is what you get. I don't think he is fake or posing at all.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I agree. I can't stand that there are a lot of conservatives who are very much against him. Personally, I want someone more middle of the road like McCain. The reason I like him most is the reason you discussed. He comes across genuine in a way that is very rare these days. His trip to Iraq, and the fact that he has two sons serving in the military really has won me over. Also, he knows when to stay out of debates (hence his silence on the battle between Clinton and Obama).

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket