L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Actually Feel Sorry for Hillary Clinton

I never thought that I would ever feel sorry for Hillary Clinton. There was always something about her that appeared shrewd, shrill, and not just a little arrogant. However, in this crazy world in which we live, she finds herself the target of the same tactics that she and her husband used on their political opponents.

There are times like these when she takes down the mask and we the people can get a glimpse of her true intentions. If she was running as a Republican and I was her strategist, I'd tell her to play up her humanity and to appeal to people's rational (like it or not, she is far more qualified to be Commander-in-Chief than Obama; of course, McCain blows both of them out of the water in that respect). However, I've come to the conclusion that Democrats are going on pure emotion. Even though I'm a Republican, I'm glad that Hillary is hanging in there. She is showing that she is truly in it for the win.

JoshuaPundit sums up the situation nicely. His post is well-worth a read. I don't think that Hillary would appreciate the picture.

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Bedtime For Bonzo? The Clinton Eclipse

Lindsey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I am enjoying the situation that for once a seemingly indestructible Leftist who had been the darling of the media and a whole swag of the amoral Left is suffering the medicine she has dished out to others. I hope she becomes a sadder and wiser person from it, but I doubt it.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I agree with you. It is nice to see her getting what she dishes out. One can only hope that she'll become wiser for it (I'm not holding my breath).

If she actually DID learn from it, I might actually support it. There is something to be said for her drive. If we could only put it to good use in the RIGHT direction. Wishful thinking, I know.

However, her position does show just how morally bankrupt the Left is right now. Sad. Really sad.

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket