L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

There Are No Words

It looks like two of my favorite Canadian bloggers are in real trouble. This is getting insane. How long before it hits here? I'm sick and tired of people repressing political viewpoints that they don't agree with. Anchoress is right. It is now war. If you can, please support Kate and Kathy. I am really flabbergasted that this could happen in Canada. Michelle Malkin has picked up their cause too. I hope some "Free Kate and Kathy" websites start popping up! No offense to my parents, who appear to LOVE Canada, I won't be crossing the border any time soon. I'm sorry, but I really can't get over this! It is enough to make my head explode! This is hitting way too close to home.

A bore and a war | The Anchoress

Five Feet of Fury - Kathy
Small Dead Animals - Kate

Michelle Malkin ยป Free speech fund-raiser: The Canadian conservative blogosphere under attack

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Blazingcatfur said...

Thanks for your support!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

You are MORE than welcome. I'd support ANYONE fighting for Freedom of Speech. This just absolutely sickens me to the core.

Lindsey

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't take it so hard. The lefty "threatened lawsuit" chill has been held as a threat against conservative bloggers all this time. It's good that we've finally got a fight. There's nothing left to threaten with.
There has to be a battle at some point. Warman and the HRCs have been getting creamed so far, and this could be his final stand.

We have momentum, a lot of smart and courageous people, and right on our side. We have a CPC government in power, which can't hurt and may help. We have some support in the media (Macleans, National Post). I can't of a better time for this battle. Let leftofascists bring it on!

And, I predict that financially there will be no major issue for the various bloggers. People are donating, and I hope that the bloggers in question will easily recoup legal bills with leftover.

We just gotta support them. Financially, especially, but with letters and posts all over the place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket