L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 28, 2008

Iran: Are the Pieces Being Put Into Place?

I've been meaning to post this update for quite some time, but it seems as though a day doesn't go by without new developments concerning Iran. You can read what I've written previously here. It appears that all of the necessary pieces are in place for action. It is getting to the point where I'd be surprised if something doesn't happen before the end of the summer.

I'm not afraid to say this, but I do believe that going into Iran will set off a chain of events that will quickly turn into World War. Until recently, I wouldn't have gone so far as to say that. However, developments regarding Syria, North Korea, and several countries in Africa are leading me to believe otherwise. Sadly, I believe that there might be more going on behind the scenes that the public doesn't know about (probably couldn't know). We are indeed living in frightening times.

Lindsey

Wolf Howling: Petraeus, Odierno, Iraq and Iran

Wolf Howling: A Step Closer To A First Strike Against Iran

Wolf Howling: Acts of War by Iran, Acts of Perfidy by the Left

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Head Of Israeli Air Force: "Israel's Air Force Is Ready For Any Threat, Especially A Nuclear Iran"

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Iran Moves Into Central Africa

FOXNews.com - Iran Says U.S. Attack Unlikely Due to Iraq, Afghanistan Problems

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket