L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strange Days

I've had a few personal things going that are, well, just strange. For example, I've been involved with an online Facebook game called Knighthood. It's been a lot of fun, but the woman who was my 'liege" in the game literally died a few days ago. I never met her, but I just spoke to her online not even a week ago. It is just, well, sad.

In addition, I went to lunch with my Grandma Reid today. She had a doctor's appointment. She is a very independent woman and has never asked that I go with her to such appointments before. Well, today she did. She wanted another set of ears there (I can understand it due to the fact that her hearing is shot and has been for decades). I just can't help but wonder "why now?"

There is also a personal situation with my other Grandma, Grandma Buttrick, that has come up within the last few days. It directly affects me, and I have some decisions to make. It isn't easy. It isn't pretty. I just wish I knew where to go from here.

Once again, I have this deep seated feeling that the world is turned on its head. We certainly live in strange times.

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket