L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nextbook Interview with Sarah Horowitz

Over the last few weeks, I've been fascinated by what I've learned about Sarah Horowitz. You can read what I've written here. While I just learned of her existence, and unfortunately, her death, I've already learned much from the example she set. She and I would have been at complete opposite sides of the political spectrum, as she was with her famous father, David Horowitz (much more on him later), but I can't help but think of how much we could have learned from each other. Fortunately, we all have her example to learn from now. It is just too sad that her life ended so soon.

Nextbook: Vision of Unity

Lindsey Russell

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket