L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Update on Michy

The title might be cryptic, but Michy is doing much, much better. She's been home for some time now. I can't tell you how happy I am for her! She has battled this infection for so long; it is amazing that it might actually be gone now. I'm looking forward to reading Michy's new work.

Please note that this will be the last medical update I do on Michy (unless, of course, she ends up in the hospital again). You can read previous posts here. If you want to keep up Michy, you can do so here. I recommend that you do. She is quite funny (just look at some of her older posts).

That's about it!

Lindsey

Myspace.com Blogs - Infection Free? - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Myspace.com Blogs - Work? - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Myspace.com Blogs - Life Outside - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Michelle L. Devon said...

(chuckle) thanks for the updates... I've been home for almost a week now, it'll be a week tomorrow, anyway, and I've gotten a lot better in a week!

Thanks for keeping up with my ramblings while I was sick... I'm hoping to get back to normal blogging and writing soon!

Love and stuff,
Michy

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Kevin said...

Good reaading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket