L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Third Year Anniversary of Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

I still can't believe that I've been blogging for three years now. So much has happened in my life in those three years, it is unbelievable. There have been many struggles, but I'm beginning to think that life is finally going to be getting better soon. It is hard to believe that I didn't know much about blogs at all before I started writing. I've come across some great blogs in the last three years, and I'm amazed at what insightful dialog can develop on a blog. There is so much more I need to do with this particular blog, blogging in general, and Internet writing that I'll be here for years and years to come.

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

Congratulations. 3 years is a long time to stick it out in the blogging world. I've been at it a little over a year and I'm getting close to burnout. Keep it up. The world needs your 'ramblings'. ;)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Panday said...

Congrats. This site is a daily read of mine now: always nice to see a fellow SVSU alumnus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket