L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 09, 2008

Unsettling Traffic and Posts

A few days ago I read a blog post about Dearborn, Michigan that really upset me. It brought up a few things that I had forgotten, overlooked. I made a couple of comments on the article (more on it later, much more) and e-mailed the contributor. Well, ever since then, I've noticed a strange blog daily traffic pattern. I'm not exactly sure what to think.

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket