L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 18, 2005

25.... And Conflicted!

Well, I turned 25 today... And I am a bit confused as to how I feel.

On one hand, I feel as though I have the world by the ass and my whole life ahead of me.
I can accomplish anything I put my mind too! Deep down, I know that this is true.

On the other hand, I feel old in this youth oriented culture of ours. It sucks that my career hasn't taken off yet when many of my former classmates are solidly working on theirs now.

No matter how you look at it, I had a wonderful birthday with my family and Brian.
I have no doubt that their are good things to come in 2006!

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket