L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Article Finally Published on American Chronicle

After a week of trying to get an article published on American Chronicle, I finally have it set up. You will find the article below. It already has 50 hits, and it has only been up for a couple of hours.

Lindsey

The Michigan Delegate Situation Gets Debated Again - American Chronicle

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice article. It is a frustrating situation for the Democrats. You describe the economic and political situation of Michigan very well.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had a lot of ties with the Democratic Party. I'd be VERY angry.

Thanks for the compliment! If you think that I write about it well, it is probably due to the fact that I've been dealing with the situation for close to three years. I have two college degrees and have been unemployed going on three years. It is frustrating.

Most people would have moved long ago (and I know several places where I could get a job in my field quite quickly). I just have way too much invested here and too many very deep ties.

I'm hoping that something opens up soon.

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket