L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Are We About to Open Another Front in Iran?

When I came across Joshua's article yesterday, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. We should have taken care of Iran a long time ago, but there just wasn't the political will to do so. I begin to wonder if it isn't already too late. In addition, I worry about how the next President will deal with a War with Iran. McCain is certainly the only one with enough true experience to deal with a war on three fronts.

What concerns me most is how a War with Iran would affect the U.S. as a whole. Would we finally be forced to take certain measures and acknowledge that we are truly at war? Would we finally begin to see mobilization at home (on a lesser scale of that which took place during World War II)? One could only hope. I'm afraid that a War with Iran would fail to unite us here at home. Even though I can't imagine it, I believe it would further drive a wedge between Left and Right. I always wanted to live during an interesting time period; it looks as though my wish was granted in spades.

Joshua's article
does a wonderful job of citing evidence of possible military action against Iran. The post below it summarized Joshua's post; however, there are even more pieces of evidence cited in the comments. More than anything, I added the second article for its comments. I will be watching this situation closely.

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Iran: Is A Strike Imminent?
Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive ยป Is A Strike Upon Iran Imminent?

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket