L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 01, 2008

A Few Relatively Political Mentions

On the White House - The Political Revival of George Herbert Walker Bush

Tim Russert’s Son to Cover Conventions for NBC News - America’s Election HQ

I realize that just the other day I stated that I would leave politics alone for a while. Well, I'm already backtracking, in a way. The two pieces included above are not overtly political, but they do involve politics. I thought that they were both interesting and worth a mention. Of course, Tim Russert is greatly missed.

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket