L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 22, 2006

Amazing Advice for New Writers

I happened to meet this woman on LJ - xjenavivex

xjenavivex: links
xjenavivex: Reference Book List
xjenavivex: book recommendations
xjenavivex: tips
xjenavivex: tips 2
xjenavivex: tips 3
xjenavivex: tips 4

xjenavivex: Recommended LJ Authors

We've chatted quite a bit - and it is my intention to use a lot of her research in order to create a writing page on my own webstie (I already have her permission). While I'm primarily doing it for my own reference (and I hope to add to it), I would like to leave it there for others to follow as well.

More later.

Lindsey
_______________________________________________
PS - Julie - Take note!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

Hi..none of these links canbe accessed by us common folk!

tease (lol)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I simply wanted to let you know that she has now made them accessible to everyone! I hope that you enjoy - and thank you for letting me know!

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket