L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Big Thank You!

Many of you may not have noticed that I have site meter on my blog, but I do. It allows me to "see" who visits and for how long. I've noticed lately that I have a few regulars now. I really appreciate it. It keeps me going as a writer to know that I have an audience, even if it is small at this point.

I'm looking to add a feature that will allow people to sign up as members or subscribe to receive the latest posts. Please feel free to chime in and let me know what your feelings are on the subject. I'd enjoy hearing from anyone who frequently visits the site. It isn't here just for me; that's one realization I've come to lately.

Lindsey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket