L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Sickening Sex Scandal

This entire story is disturbing on so many levels. Then again, I have absolutely no use for Debbie Stabenow. There is something truly repulsive in her politics, her personal life, etc. She is one of the absolute worst tax-and-spend Angry Left Liberals in Michigan. After reading about her husband's career, it sounds like their politics are about the only thing bringing them together.

Stabenow has been in office a very long time, and if I wanted, I could really turn this article nasty. Back in high school, a few friends of mine and I had a few choice nicknames for her, but I won't go there right now. I'm sure that she is hurting. No offense, but what did she expect? This seems to offer proof of some of the comments on Michelle Malkin's post here.

I'm not saying that conservative men are perfect or that they never cheat; it is just that there appears to be a completely different set of morals guiding the Left. I simply don't understand it, and I probably never will. Morals will never be simply relative to particular situations. Some things are always wrong. People need to learn or remember that fact; you can't have it both ways.

Sen. Stabenow's husband tells police he had sex with prostitute

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket