L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Second Amendment Rights

Gun-related issues are once again in the forefront of American politics. Readers know how I stand on the issue, but I wanted to share a couple of interesting pieces (see below). While I normally find Ann Coulter too shrill for my tastes, I find her article in Human Events interesting and quite funny.

I've mentioned before that my sister's fiance is a cop and that I've known him for quite some time now. I can honestly say that I've learned more about gun ownership, gun laws, etc. from him than any other source. Dr. Helen's take on the issue fits in nicely with what Justin has told me. Personally, I hope that I don't ever need to know anything about guns. That said, I want guns in the hands of responsible gun owners, not the criminals (the crime situation in Australia is a good example of what can happen when guns are taken out of the hands of responsible gun owners).

Dr. Helen: Are Gun Owners Really Trigger Happy?

Obama Woos Gun-Toting God Nuts - HUMAN EVENTS

Lindsey

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket