L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Rambling Ramble!

There are several things that I need to address:

1. I apologize for the writing advice links not working for those who aren't LJ members who have befriended Jena. You have to select her as a friend in order to see those specific posts.

2. I'm working on a lot of projects right now; namely, getting my life and career in order. I'm hoping to make significant progress by June 18th. Below is all I'd to accomplish:
  • Clean and organize my house from top to bottom.
  • Organize and post a significant amount of my E-Bay backlog (approx. 60-75%).
  • Better organize my job search and hopefully land some type of employment, even if it is a part time position.
  • Resume my quest to lose all of the weight I've gained after college - plus more. Ideally, I'd like to lose 8-10 lbs. per month, which is realistic.
  • Outline my writing project for the next year or two. My conversations with Jena have already helped in this aspect!
  • Plan development for personal website and TS Corner.
  • Get a better handle on my finances.
I know it appears like a lot, but I'm very determined. Even if I accomplish half of what I have placed here, it will be a start in the long process of reclaiming my life.

Here is what I'd like to accomplish in the months following:
  • Begin paying off debt.
  • Begin saving for and planning wedding (I need to start this by Sept. 15th 2006 if Brian and I still plan on getting married the same date the following year).
  • Continue researching home loans and begin saving for home (part of down payment).
  • Make some tough decisions with regards to continuing education.
More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket