L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 03, 2008

From My Personal Experience, Rachel Lucas Is Correct - Conservatives ARE Nicer Than Liberals

The piece below wasn't much of a revelation for me. I've been an observer of human nature for quite some time, and in general, most of the conservatives I've know are nicer than most liberals I know. This statement was particularly true in college. Anyway, Rachel Lucas yet again makes some very good points in her latest entry.

I really wish it wasn't so though. I'd love to have a fair, honest debate on the actual issues. That doesn't even seem possible anymore due to the Politically Correct nature of politics these days. I truly wish that we could get beyond all of the labels, but it just isn't happening folks. Then again, I should be a Democrat, right? Just for once, I'd like to be debated on what I actually say, not the Republican National Committee's talking points. Since when does identifying with a political party mean that you have to agree with everything position that party has taken? I'd love to know.

Rachel Lucas » Blog Archive » Conservatives are nicer than liberals.

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket